NEEDED: Oracle DBAs

From: marcial portilla <marcial_at_corp.sgi.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 21:28:40 GMT

On May 2nd, 1994, Silicon Graphics broke an open systems DB performance record by achieving 2049.71 transactions per second. We ran Oracle 7 in a client server configuration using a 31 processor Challenge LX server and 20 Indy desktop workstations...

I have 2 full-time openings for SENIOR Oracle Database administrators with a minimum of 3 years experience in ORACLE, UNIX, C and Oracle tools. Responsible for Oracle and app installations, DB security, tuning, and administration.

If you are interested please send or FAX your resume to:

Marcial Portilla
Silicon Graphics MS B15-730
2011 N Shoreline Blvd.
Mountain View Ca. 94043
FAX (415) 961-9584 or e-mail (ASCI or postscript only) Received on Mon Aug 22 1994 - 23:28:40 CEST

Original text of this message