Inference Corp - database Programmer wanted

From: Development Job Application Mailbox <apply_at_Inference.COM>
Date: 8 Aug 94 15:03:42

Introduction

Inference Corporation has an immediate need of an experienced software engineer with database C API and SQL programming experience to work on Inference's object-oriented and case-based reasoning products.

Inference Corporation

Inference Corporation and our products, including ART*Enterprise, CBR Express, and CasePoint, are the leading names in case-based reasoning and high level object-oriented programming tool technology. Inference is located in El Segundo, California, near the Los Angeles International Airport. We are committed to providing the best technology in the most useful forms to major corporations who apply our technology to mission-critical, customer-oriented applications in their business operations. Our products are available on PC's running Microsoft Windows, a broad range of Unix workstations, MS-DOS, OS/2, MVS and VM. Inference provides an outstanding development environment, with easy access to technical information, developer conferences, development tools, and good equipment.

Details

Significant product development experience in integrating with SQL database API's is a must, along with knowledge of C/C++ and object-oriented programming techniques. The ideal candidate would have significant experience integrating C and C++ applications with Sybase, SQL Server, or Oracle databases under Microsoft Windows or Unix. If you have several years of strong software industry experience, and you are interested in a development position at Inference building leading-edge software - we would like to hear from you. It is an advantage to have a strong academic preparation in computer science.

Please direct inquiries to apply_at_inference.com. Received on Mon Aug 08 1994 - 15:03:42 CEST

Original text of this message