Re: KEANE NEEDS PEOPLE...

From: <XPAT_at_vm1.spcs.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 1994 21:18:43 GMT

In article <thinmanCtK81y.2Hy_at_netcom.com> thinman_at_netcom.com (Technically Sweet) writes:

>So, what is Keane anyway? Do we have to have REALLY BIG EYES to work there?

 Keane Inc. is A-OK. I worked for them for almost 4 years. No complaints.  They are big and financially stable. Just get your money up front (like  anywhere) and it will be good. If I ever want out of aka-demia and into  consulting, I will knock on their door first.

 There. A shameless, but credible plug by an ex-employee.

 Patrick M. Dierking --xpat_at_vm1.spcs.umn.edu  MN DRPC Animal Sci Dept. --pdgroup_at_teleport.com  University of Minnesota
 USA Received on Mon Aug 01 1994 - 23:18:43 CEST

Original text of this message