Re: KEANE NEEDS PEOPLE...

From: <rkm_at_vectorbd.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 02:10:54 GMT

XPAT_at_vm1.spcs.umn.edu wrote:
: In article <thinmanCtK81y.2Hy_at_netcom.com>
: thinman_at_netcom.com (Technically Sweet) writes:
:
: >
: >So, what is Keane anyway? Do we have to have REALLY BIG EYES to work there?
:
: Keane Inc. is A-OK. I worked for them for almost 4 years. No complaints.
: They are big and financially stable. Just get your money up front (like
( deleted )

   Well, considering that the first words out of the mouth of a local recruiter were "I'm being laid off next week, because the company is having financial problems...", I chose to work elsewhere. :-)

  • Rich