Re: KEANE NEEDS PEOPLE...

From: David Hoag <dhoag_at_netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 1994 13:06:18 GMT

rkm_at_vectorbd.com wrote:
: XPAT_at_vm1.spcs.umn.edu wrote:
: : In article <thinmanCtK81y.2Hy_at_netcom.com>
: : thinman_at_netcom.com (Technically Sweet) writes:
: :
: : >
: : >So, what is Keane anyway? Do we have to have REALLY BIG EYES to work there?
: :
: : Keane Inc. is A-OK. I worked for them for almost 4 years. No complaints.
: : They are big and financially stable. Just get your money up front (like
: ( deleted )
: Well, considering that the first words out of the mouth of a local
: recruiter were "I'm being laid off next week, because the company
: is having financial problems...", I chose to work elsewhere. :-)

: - Rich

    That is unfortunate that the recruiter was laid off, but it is no indication of Keane's financial well being. Keane has been growing at an incredible rate and just had their best quarter ever.

      A happy investor,
               - Dave