Re: Problem with user exits

From: Alligator Descartes <descarte_at_istellar.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 21:51:38 +0000

In article <30rs78$6et_at_Ra.MsState.Edu>

           srn1_at_Ra.MsState.Edu "Srinivas Rao Nallapati" writes:

> I am getting problem while calling user_exits from form4.0 application.
> I created iapxtb table using genxtb program. I have also entered my user exit
> name
> in the iapxtb file. But if i call from the form, it is giving following error.
>
> FRM-40800: User exit "my_exit" does not exist.
>
> I don't know how to link. Can you please help me.

You have to relink 'sqlforms'. I think doing the following'll do it off the top of my head....

% cd $ORACLE_HOME/forms/lib
% make sqlformsx

That should relink your sqlforms executable with the user exit compiled in. Or there might be another step in there somewhere? Gah. I think a C file is generated out of genxtb which you compile in? Oh dear..... I've been using User Exits in AOL for *far* too long now........

--
Alligator Descartes 		     |  "Lobey's the Wee Boy!"
descarte_at_istellar.demon.co.uk        |   		- Bud Neill