Re: Problem with user exits

From: Steen Birkerod Nielsen/STBN <stbn_at_data.fls.dk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 10:02:43 GMT

srn1_at_Ra.MsState.Edu (Srinivas Rao Nallapati) writes:

>Hi,
> I am getting problem while calling user_exits from form4.0 application.
>I created iapxtb table using genxtb program. I have also entered my user exit name
>in the iapxtb file. But if i call from the form, it is giving following error.

>FRM-40800: User exit "my_exit" does not exist.

> I don't know how to link. Can you please help me.
>Thanks in advance.
>-Srinivas.
>.

You say that you entered the name in the iapxtb.c file? Perhaps you entered the name i lowercase? It should be in uppercase.

Also, when you bother to create the iapxtb table, you might as well use it: There exists a iapxtb.frm which you can use to define your userexits. After doing that you rerun genxtb program to generate iapxtb.c.

regards, Steen.

---
stbn_at_data.fls.dk          |  FLS data a/s
Steen Birkerod Nielsen    |  Ramsingvej 7
Phone: (+45) 36 18 12 59  |  DK-2500 Valby, Denmark