Re: ORACLE TECH SUPPORT. NONEXISTENT

From: Luis Miguel <luism_at_transcend.sybase.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 17:06:42 GMT

In article <2riveh$q3t_at_godel.denver.ssds.com>, gbp_at_godel.denver.ssds.com (Gary B. Page - Chicago) writes:
|> Michael J Matthews (mjm_at_atti14.atti14.attibr.att.com) wrote:
|> <the latest update in a long string on the state of Oracle support>
|>
|> Does it bother anyone else that we haven't seen a response from Oracle to this
|> thread?

 Stuff deleted....

|> I would also ask my customers, represented here on the net, what would make
|> them think Oracle had good service. This is every bit as much a requirements
|> problem as any software system. You have to find out what the requirements
|> are. Then you have to be innovative. How about a WWW server for answering
|> common questions?

Just want to mention that SYBASE just completed a customer driven overhaul of its Tech Support services, based on extensive surveys and other customer feedback.

The results have been greatly improved customer satisfaction with our Technical Support. At Sybase, we listen.....

/Luis

--
Luis Miguel. Replication Server Engineering, Sybase Inc.
internet: luism_at_sybase.com