Re: ORACLE TECH SUPPORT. NONEXISTENT

From: Peter <pcm_at_scammell.ecos.tne.oz.au>
Date: Tue, 24 May 1994 22:59:13 GMT

Edwin Kuprienko (ekuprien_at_rahul.net) wrote:

: It seems that Oracle is back to the old habit of ignoring its customers.
: Not only the technical support does not work, but we cannot even get
: Oracle sales person to return our calls, when we want to place 50K order
: with them.

We have had such an incredible amount of trouble getting any response at all from Oracle that we ported our application and database to DB2. IBM support was extremely good and we have seen a very noticable improvement in database performance. It was a good move.

Cheers!
- Peter. Received on Wed May 25 1994 - 00:59:13 CEST

Original text of this message