Re: Please suggest a topic for Database Project.

From: Michel Lalonde <mla_at_132.203.6.11>
Date: Mon, 23 May 1994 19:59:00 GMT

In Article <1994May19.210417.1921_at_njitgw.njit.edu> "sxm2002_at_hertz.njit.edu (Madduluri Sridhar)" says:

> I am in search of a good database project for my master's project.
> I want to develop a useful and practical application starting from ER diagrams
> and data dictionary. If any of you have any small applications to be developed
> or have any interesting project topics in mind , please email me at the
> earliest. Thanking you for your help.
> Sridhar M
> (sxm2002_at_hertz.njit.edu)

How about a data base management system that would record what should be in the Oracle7 dictionnary for an application. We know what are the users, the tables, the roles, ... but as DBA I want to know what should be there so I can compare and (why not) generate the nessary DDL ...

Michel Lalonde                  Tel: (418) 656-3632
Centre de Traitement            Fax: (418) 656-7305
    de l'Information       Internet: MLALONDE_at_CTI.ULAVAL.CA
Universite Laval
Ste-Foy, Quebec, Canada
G1K 7P4