Re: Strange PL/SQL error

From: Jose Patino <patinoj_at_merlin.incae.ac.cr>
Date: Tue, 17 May 1994 10:16:30 GMT

In article <2r791t$66d_at_gaia.ucs.orst.edu> mickel_at_sulaco.OES.ORST.EDU (Paul Mickel) writes:
>From: mickel_at_sulaco.OES.ORST.EDU (Paul Mickel)
>Subject: Strange PL/SQL error
>Date: 16 May 1994 07:57:49 GMT

>Greetings,

>My co-worker and I found an interesting PL/SQL error not too long ago in one of
>our triggers. The error is:

> "PL/SQL Check #20112: Contact your Oracle Representative ... "

>Anyone know of this error, what might have caused it, etc. We tried to debug it
>but decided it was more cost-effective to rewrite the trigger. Any help apprec-
>iated.

>Thanks in advance.

>--
>Paul Mickel Internet: mickel_at_oes.orst.edu
>Database Applications Programmer UUCP: ..!hplabs!hp-pcd!orstext!mickel
>Teledyne Wah Chang - Albany Albany, OR 97321 USA

I got once that error when I misspelled a variable, I use the character "_" to combine to words like "my_variable" and in the Procedure a wrote   :global.my.variable instead of :global.my_variable, I spend like to days looking for the most stranges errors.

You may have one of those in your procedure. Received on Tue May 17 1994 - 12:16:30 CEST

Original text of this message