Re: ORACLE TECH SUPPORT. NONEXISTENT

From: Martin Loach at CCRG <mjl_at_vax.oxford.ac.uk>
Date: 9 May 94 14:41:29 GMT

In article <2qbhsi$kk_at_ctsad3.cts>, ccisaac_at_mtu.edu (Chuck Isaacson) writes:
> It would seem to me that the next logical thing for ORACLE to
> do with these comments on nonexistent support would be to
> raise the prices and change the music on the voice response system.

I must say that here in the UK, Oracle support has so far proved to be one of the best around. I always get called back and, perhaps most significant, it is about the only service where one does not get any vile music on hold whatever! "Please hold during the silence":- excellent- what finesse!

Martin Received on Mon May 09 1994 - 16:41:29 CEST

Original text of this message