Help with MESSAGE_CODE packaged function??

From: Allison Rothmel <ad041_at_FreeNet.Carleton.CA>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 15:36:10 GMT

I'm having problems with an On-Message trigger. I tried to trap a runform message with a MESSAGE_TEXT function and that didn't work. The trigger is firing! and yes I checked syntax again and again.

So now I want to replace the MESSAGE_TEXT with a MESSAGE_CODE only I don't know how or where to retrieve the MESSAGE_CODE(s).

The message I want to replace is a user prompt to press a special key to continue. I want to give them an option.

Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Allison Rothmel _at_ad041.freenet.carleton.ca Acting president for the '61ers. Accepting nominations.