Re: ORACLE TECH SUPPORT. NONEXISTENT

From: Robert Harkess <robert_at_eagle37.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 23:04:00 +0000

Hi Guys,

With reference to your comments about how long it can take Oracle support to get there backsides in to gear, I am afraid I cannot be of much help. In my experience, problem resolution can take anything from 2 hours to two months (and I am not exaggerating!).

Original response time (ie call log) seems to be fairly good over here (UK).

Suggest you contact you sales rep regards "alternative access methods to Oracle support infrastructure" (cant say any more than that, but you might find that there is a service or two (free) that they dont publicise!

--
Robert Harkess