Re: orasvr hangs on HP-UX 9.04

From: Eric Falkjar <falkjare_at_nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 1994 22:18:59 GMT

In article <2pocal$jmd_at_bmerha64.bnr.ca> cmcrae_at_bmerhb64.bnr.ca (Colin McRae) writes:

>Oh no!

>I was hoping that the move to Oracle 7 and HP-UX 9.01 would resolve
>this same problem that we run into on occasion.

>Oracle RDBMS: 6.0.36.1.1
>SQL*Net : 1.2.7.3.1

>Colin McRae
>Bell Northern Research
>Ottawa, Canada

>cmcrae_at_bmerhb64.bnr.ca

So far I count 4 sites in diferent locations with the same problem. Why has Oracle told me that the problem had never occured before? I see that we are all using HP's. It doesn't have to do with the database. Also too hard to duplicate so I guess Oracle wants us to go away.

| Eric Falkjar I.S.P.  | FalkjarE_at_nbnet.nb.ca |
| Blue Cross Atlantic  |----------------------|
| 644 Main Street      | A closed mouth       |
| Moncton, NB, Canada | gathers no feet... |