Re: Oracle 7 for NT

From: Murdo <murdo_at_imperial.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 1994 14:12:44 +0000

In article <kmajkutCoB57D.2Cx_at_netcom.com>, Keith Majkut <kmajkut_at_netcom.com> wrote:
>In article <omicron.766384654_at_iconz>,
>Omicron Computer Tech Ltd <omicron_at_iconz.co.nz> wrote:
>>Has anyone seen a copy of Oracle 7 for Windows NT??
 Yes, and I've used it too. What did you want to know about it?

>>Mat
>-Keith

Stability, speed, useability. A full product review would be nice :-)

Seriously though, how long have you had it, is it stable, and would you trust it for 'mission critical' applications yet ?

Murdo (not the original poster) Received on Tue Apr 19 1994 - 16:12:44 CEST

Original text of this message