Re: ATEGRA NEEDS SQL RDBMS DEVELS FOR NATIONWIDE POSITIONS

From: Micheal Shallop <mshallop_at_sugar.NeoSoft.COM>
Date: 12 Apr 1994 09:32:42 -0500

In article <jlumbleyCo47pA.79x_at_netcom.com>, Joe Lumbley <jlumbley_at_netcom.com> wrote:
>James Forgy (forgy_at_ll.mit.edu) wrote:
>
>(Original posting deleted)
>
>: Brady you fool, ...
>
> (More stuff deleted...)
>
>JEEZUS, I get put out by headhunters sometimes, but I ALWAYS get ticked
>off by NETCOP WANNABES.

You guys outta just love the GREEN CARD posting then...

By the way, I *like* reading the job postings...

Micheal Shallop       | "Battling and defeating another costumed Character,
mshallop_at_.neosoft.com |  particularly one with negative Popularity, is
Entropy requires      |  considered good for the image."
no maintenance...     |  -- Marvel Super Heros Player's Guide