Re: ATEGRA NEEDS SQL RDBMS DEVELS FOR NATIONWIDE POSITIONS

From: James Forgy <forgy_at_ll.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 94 13:01:01 -0400

In article <jlumbleyCo47pA.79x_at_netcom.com> jlumbley_at_netcom.com (Joe Lumbley) writes:
>From: jlumbley_at_netcom.com (Joe Lumbley)
>Subject: Re: ATEGRA NEEDS SQL RDBMS DEVELS FOR NATIONWIDE POSITIONS
>Date: Mon, 11 Apr 1994 21:58:22 GMT

>MR. FORGY:

>SIR, I find your namecalling offensive, immature, and totally out of
>place in a professional newsgroup. We have had this discussion several
>times in comp.databases.informix and the general consensus is that
>relevant head-hunter postings are of some value in our newsgroup.

>It was at least as valuable as your juvenile response.

>If you are so ticked off that he has used up our valuable bandwidth, why
>did you include his ENTIRE posting in yours? (That's what the "d" key is
>for in vi).

>JEEZUS, I get put out by headhunters sometimes, but I ALWAYS get ticked
>off by NETCOP WANNABES.

>--
>jlumbley_at_netcom.com (Joe Lumbley)

Idiot, you just wasted more bandwidth. If you don't have the guts to write about these head-hunter posts, too bad. I do, so if you don't want to "waste bandwidth" write me private mail, or maybe get a brain and write these companies private mail.

-jf Received on Tue Apr 12 1994 - 19:01:01 CEST

Original text of this message