Re: ATEGRA NEEDS SQL RDBMS DEVELS FOR NATIONWIDE POSITIONS

From: Joe Lumbley <jlumbley_at_netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 1994 21:58:22 GMT

James Forgy (forgy_at_ll.mit.edu) wrote:
: In article <2o4ngd$bds_at_news.cerf.net> bhartman_at_nic.cerf.net (Brady Hartman) writes:
: >From: bhartman_at_nic.cerf.net (Brady Hartman)
: >Subject: ATEGRA NEEDS SQL RDBMS DEVELS FOR NATIONWIDE POSITIONS
: >Date: 8 Apr 1994 22:57:17 GMT

: >(*) Position:
: > Perm positions available.

(Original posting deleted)

: Brady you fool, you make Ategra look like the scum of the scum industry
: of head-hunting, why must you post on internet groups that are not
: financed so Atrega can save money in advertizing?

: You are a slime.

: -jf

MR. FORGY: SIR, I find your namecalling offensive, immature, and totally out of place in a professional newsgroup. We have had this discussion several times in comp.databases.informix and the general consensus is that relevant head-hunter postings are of some value in our newsgroup.

It was at least as valuable as your juvenile response.

If you are so ticked off that he has used up our valuable bandwidth, why did you include his ENTIRE posting in yours? (That's what the "d" key is for in vi).

JEEZUS, I get put out by headhunters sometimes, but I ALWAYS get ticked off by NETCOP WANNABES.

jlumbley_at_netcom.com (Joe Lumbley)