Re: ***POSITION AVAILABLE:SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER/DATABASE DESIGNER***

From: Anatoly M. Lisovsky <Anatoly.Lisovsky_at_kamaz.kazan.su>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 94 18:37:14 +0300

In

    comp.sys.mac.programmer,comp.sys.next.programmer,comp.sys.sun.misc,comp.databases,comp.databases.sybase,comp.databases.oracle,comp.databases.object,comp.sys.mac.databases,comp.unix.programmer     article <CM099B.71x_at_world.std.com> Charles H. Evans writes:

>gregor_at_nrlfs1.nrl.navy.mil (joe gregor) writes:
>
>>In Article <2kt8ab$51g_at_spool.mu.edu>, alec_at_carie.dental.mu.edu (Alec
>>Ellsworth) wrote:
>>>
>>>Qualifications include: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or
>>>equivalent required. Experience with a UNIX based distributed
>>>client/server database with Macintosh clients, familiarity with 4th
>>>Dimension for Macintosh, experience in the administration of an
>>>ethernet LAN with a UNIX host running DNS, Synoptics Optivity and IPT
>>>UShare with Macintosh clients, ability to demonstrate a working
>>>knowledge of C/C++ for Macintosh and SUN and excellent verbal and
>>>written communication skills. Experience in dental information systems
>>>and familiarity with dental terminology preferred. We are looking for
>>>a person who can effectively communicate with non-technical dental
>>>professionals, as well as with the systems development leadership.
>>>Requires at least 2 years post degree work experience.
>>>

>>Not asking for much, are you? ;-)
>
>Perhaps there is a "strong internal candidate," but funding requires
>"open" competition?

BTW, i have ansver for Mr. Alec Ellsworth. What do you think: is it right enough? :b Sorry, i do'nt know Apple inside with closed eyes, but why not? :)
Q: Do you play piano?
A: Do not know, let me try... :)

  • Cut here to destroy your CRT ===========================

dear Sir/Madam:

       If your current or future needs call for seeking a Hardware/Software/networking/DOS/UNIX/INFORMIX engineer with proven abilities, personality and perhaps international experience I would appreciate if you spend some time reading my resume.

       I plan to work somewhwre in U.S or Canada after my last project here will be completed. Work for Sun Microsystems, Inc. is preferred.

       As a Systems Integrators Team Manager with experience in a major heavy truck producing company, I feel my background may be of interest to you. My qualifications include (briefly):

+ An institute of Automatic Control Systems & Radio-Electronics in Tomsk,   Syberia (so called famous TIASUR)

+ 5 years experience in analog circuit design in laboratories of institute,
+ ready to produce developed radio-wave alarm system,
+ In-depth experience in telephony and radio-communications,
+ Great experimence in repairment of analog quolity control systems
  from Marpass (Italy)
+ High experience in TSR programs, library functions for IBM-PC,   for usage by CAD/CAM department of KAMAZ programmers, + Author and developer of integrated interactive system Mrgarita,   for personal users of IBM-PC (very popular for managers),
+ Developer of first WAN for KAMAZ Inc. communications,
+ Proficient in UNIX development environment,
+ Author of "clever rmail" for UUCP Internet-style routing
  (to avoid sendmail as security hole),
+ Project manager and partialy designer of paperless payment   system for KAMAZ Inc.,
+ Experience in INFORMIX,
+ Experience in Sun systems,
+ experience in Xylogics' Communications servers/ IP routers,
+ and so on... because of creative approach and ability to learn quickly.

       I thrive on challenges and readily adapt to  new  situations.
If you or your client would benefit from these kind of traits we should get to know each other. If you will call or write at your own convenience, I look forward to telling more about my background.
                Sincerely,

                                Anatoly M. Lisovsky

                        Anatoly M. Lisovsky
                        28/01-198,
                        Naberezhnye Chelny,
                        Tatarstan, Russia, CIS
                        SU-423818
                        Phone: +7 8439 53-07-34 (work)
                                       54-04-28 (wife's pearents)
                                       52-10-89 (home)
                        emil: Postmaster_at_kamaz.kazan.su
                              Anatoly.Lisovsky_at_kamaz.kazan.su
                              tolik_at_kamaz.kazan.su
                              root_at_fkamaz.kamaz.kazan.su

                              SUMMARY

Twelve year experience in radio, electronics, and software design, now in General Economics Department, KAMAZ Inc. (largest vendor of heavy trucks) Working knowlege of IBM/PC and Sun architectures, C, Pascal, Assembler for IBM/PC, C for Sun, UUCP and TCP/IP networking. Want to work in mixed Sun/PC environments as software developer, project manager, or systems integrator. But ready to know some new for me to reach high level.
                          TECHNICAL SKILLS

Languages:    C, Pascal, Assembler 80x86, UNIX shell programming,
              INFORMIX 4G.

Hardware : 80x86, SPARC

Operating
Systems: UNIX(SVR3.2,BSD,SVR4), DOS.

Applications: Borland C, MS C, Turbo Pascal, INFORMIX, Sun cc,

              Interactive SVR3.2 cc (2.2 ad 3.0), UHC SVR4 cc,
              gcc for Solaris 2.3,
              and so on... (A lot of commercial packages are
              "free" here and available to study. :-)

                         EXPERIENCE

o       September 1976 - student of Tomsk University of Automatic
        Control Systems and Radio-Electronics. Warked on small
        projects for analog cirquit design. Developed first "Phaser"
        in Tomsk, for electronics music, by sound, without circuit
        diagram. Developed (in team with partner) first analog
        music synthesizer, and a lot of devices for guitars.
        Developed power amplifiers for rock groups in Tomsk.
o       1980-1981. Developed radio-wave alarm system, Doppler effect
        based. Used 10.7 GHZ frequency. Prototype was from Metrovox,
        but Metrowox has 22 electrolythic capasitors. My goal was
        to develop it for IC design, for Tomsk Institute of Semiconductor
        Devices. Circuit diagram was developed, IC was created (only
        2 capasitors outside of IC!), but guys from our laboratory used my
        radio head for satellite TV receiving system, which was strictly
        restricted in USSR, so my project was closed. :-(
o       1981. Railway authomatics service center in Ushtobe, Kazakhstan.
        Power amplifiers service engineer at railway station.
o       1981, Railway authomatics service center in Ushtobe, Kazakhstan.
        Radiostations repairment.
o       1981, Railway authomatics service center in Ushtobe, Kazakhstan.
        Team manager of tonal-selection communications.
o       1981, Railway authomatics service center in Ushtobe, Kazakhstan.
        Generl manager for radio and wire communications, at
        300 kilometers distance.
o       1984, Taldy-Kurgan, Philarmonia (because of great problems
        with previous wife)
        Audio engineer.
o       1984, Ushtobe, Kazakhstan, Autobus Center.
        Develped system for autobus path monitoring.
o       1985, Ushtobe, Kazakhstan, Culture and Technical Centre.
        Vice-director for Scientific-Technical directions.
        At the same time radio and electronics teacher.
o       1987, Naberezhnye Chelny, KAMAZ Inc., Engine Plant.
        Computer hardware service engineer.
        Developed electronics systems for dancing hall (like
        in San-Remo :-) CEO wanted to have it.
        At free from dancing hall time - repairment of
        serious problems with computers, which nobody else could do.
        Willed to work 3D measurement system from Stiefelmeyer,
        Germany (was down 10 years before me).
o       1988, Naberezhnye Chelny, KAMAZ Inc., Engine Plant.
        Member of team for repairment of broken measurement
        systems from Marpass, Italy (government started
        "war for the quality" :-).
o       1989, Naberezhnye Chelny, KAMAZ Inc., CAD/CAM department.
        Cheif Engineer.
        TSR programs, tools, lbrary functions development for
        applications programmers (MS/DOS, IBM-PC, Assembler,
        C, Turbo-Pascal).
        The same time (at free from main work time) developed
        integrated interactive system, Margarita. It's full set
        of tools for personal user. For example: menu manager,
        file manager, phone book, text processor, spreadsheet,
        and so on. Very popular in high level managers area.
        Very friendly, and very integrated.
o       1990,  Naberezhnye Chelny, KAMAZ Inc., ASU-KAMAZ firm,
        Systems Software Department.
        Multiuser systems studiing, to choise for usage for
        new Information System of KAMAZ Inc. Global project
        development. Worked closely with Sun Microsystems, Inc. people.
o       1993,  Naberezhnye Chelny, KAMAZ Inc., General Economics
        Department. Created new division: STAR (russian acronim from
        Systems and Technologies for Automatic Accounts).
        Created first WAN at KAMAZ for paperless communications,
        now are busy in development of integrated multiuser system for
        paperless payments (KAMAZ Inc. have 15 plants and about 100
        divisions in Naberezhnye Chelny, for example one plant have
        15,000 workers. Long distances.
        I use in my project:
        1. Servers from Sun
        2. Communications servers from Xylogics,
        3. Telebit, ZyXEL, and USRobotics modems,
        4. Alcatel phone stations,
        5. Satellite channels,
        6. PC's

                       LANGUAGES

    Very good Russian, working knowledge of English.

                        PERSONAL

    o internationally oriented
    o enjoy traveling and meeting new people     o can work successfuly in teams or individually     o goal oriented
    o love reading, writing and music
    o creative approach
    o play guitar, sing songs
    o radio and electronics design, repairmets of

        new for me equipment
    o programming, of course