Re: ***POSITION AVAILABLE:SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER/DATABASE DESIGNER***

From: David G. Boney <dboney_at_mc.cs.ttu.edu>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 94 08:12:38 GMT

In article <DA-PqTj8HH_at_fkamaz>, Anatoly.Lisovsky_at_kamaz.kazan.su (Anatoly M. Lisovsky) writes:

                         TECHNICAL SKILLS

|> Languages: C, Pascal, Assembler 80x86, UNIX shell programming,
|> INFORMIX 4G.
|>
|> Hardware : 80x86, SPARC
|>
|> Operating
|> Systems: UNIX(SVR3.2,BSD,SVR4), DOS.
|>
|> Applications: Borland C, MS C, Turbo Pascal, INFORMIX, Sun cc,
|> Interactive SVR3.2 cc (2.2 ad 3.0), UHC SVR4 cc,
|> gcc for Solaris 2.3,
|> and so on... (A lot of commercial packages are
|> "free" here and available to study. :-)

When did the russians start to by sun computer? I thought there where export controls on things like that.

--

Sincerely,

David G. Boney

American Heart Association Medical Student Research Fellow
Texas Tech School of Medicine

dboney_at_mc.cs.ttu.edu    Texas Tech University
Ph. 806-742-1191        Department of Computer Science
                        Lubbock, Tx. 79409	USA