GUI builders

From: Selina Glynn <selina_at_dciem.dnd.ca>
Date: 17 Feb 94 20:48:18 GMT

My company is looking for a graphical user interface builder product to provide the frontend interface for our oracle database applications. We have Sun, PC-Windows, and Mac-V7 platforms. Ideally, we would like to be able to develop the applications in any one of the platforms, and port a runtime version for the other two platforms. Any suggestions, advice, experience or pointers to products will be much appreciated.

Selina

--
	Selina Glynn, DCIEM, Canadian Forces Base Toronto
UUCP:	   {decvax|ihnp4|watmath}!utzoo!dciem!dretor!selina