Re: GUI builders

From: <Paul>
Date: 22 Feb 94 09:04:59 EST

In article <20480_at_dciem.dciem.dnd.ca> selina_at_dciem.dnd.ca (Selina Glynn) writes:
>My company is looking for a graphical user interface builder product to
>provide the frontend interface for our oracle database applications.
>We have Sun, PC-Windows, and Mac-V7 platforms. Ideally, we would like to
>be able to develop the applications in any one of the platforms, and
>port a runtime version for the other two platforms. Any suggestions,
>advice, experience or pointers to products will be much appreciated.

Selina,

Check out the PowerBuilder suite of products. With the recent addition of PowerBuilder Desktop, they have the entire spectrum of Windows development platforms covered. We've had a great deal of success with the PowerBuilder tools.
A MAC version has been promised for Q3 94. Contact Powersoft Corporation in Burlington, MA for more info.

Paul Horan Horan_at_d51.lilly.com
Dome Systems - Carmel IN Received on Tue Feb 22 1994 - 15:04:59 CET

Original text of this message