>Are Universities Using Oracle?

From: Mahesh Vallampati <m0v5533_at_tamsun.tamu.edu>
Date: 26 Jan 1994 20:41:30 -0600

We at Texas A & M are using Oracle for some time now. Why, the folks at my office were at IOUG'93 in full strength!! However,only the Texas Engineering Division and a few other departments uses Oracle and slowly other departments are in consultation with us to move their data to Oracle.
Texas A & M is a big Univ. with a big student population exceeding 40,000. I foresee a major shift towards ORACLE soon here due to obvious reasons.

Mahesh Vallampati
M.S. IN EE
Department Of Electrical Eng..
Texas A & M.

Thy shall inherit and distribute.

The Opinions expressed above are my own and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Texas A & M.