Re: GUI from MAC and Windows

From: Robert J. McCallister <rjmac_at_crl.com>
Date: 17 Dec 1993 07:17:51 -0800

Rich Gaston (rich.gaston_at_applelink.apple.com) wrote:
: In article <1993Dec2.234741.28659_at_unislc.slc.unisys.com>,
: brandon_at_unislc.slc.unisys.com (Brandon Ausman) wrote:
: >
: > Inter Drive (idrive_at_bfsec.bt.co.uk) wrote:
: > : noel cronin (ncronin_at_unix1.tcd.ie) wrote:
: > : : Hi all
: > : : Does anybody have experience of using a GUI builder other than
: > : : SQL*forms4 that can be run on MAC and windows and works with an
: > : : Oracle back end.

: Check out DataEdit from Brio (Mountain View, CA). It's now cross-platform
: and we've been really happy with what it can do on the Mac. It's fast and
: easy to develop, debug, release, and maintain.

: Believe if you need it.

We use a product Clear Access made by Clear Access Corp of Fairfield Iowa, phone number id (515) 472-7077. It is a really neat product that has alot of flexibility and easy to use report writer.

|  Robert J. McCallister    |                                     |
|  rjmac_at_crl.com            |        THIS SPACE FOR RENT          |
|  RJM Software Engineering |                                     |
|                           |  Tilde: That little squiggly line.  |