help needed on writing systems manual for a RDBMS-based application

From: Rajeev K. Saraf <sarafrk_at_vuse.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1993 18:59:21 GMT

 I have just finished developing an oracle-based application. Now i have to do the work I hate the most - put together a user's and a system manual.

        I have never written a manual before in my life. I am seen lot of other manuals but i am looking for a manual for a databasebased  product, mainly a system's manuals.
If anyone out there can help me out , I will highly appreciate. A copp of the manual would be most appreciated but even if i can get hold of the table of contents or any kind of pointers, that would be of great help.
Rajeev saraf
sarafrk_at_vuse.vanderbilt.edu Received on Fri Oct 15 1993 - 19:59:21 CET

Original text of this message