Re: technical review of Oracle replication

From: Luis Miguel <luism_at_transcend.sybase.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1993 14:55:06 GMT

 Sybase's Replication Server is in General Availability NOW !!!!!!!! When will Oracle7.1 offer all levels of replication?

I think you said it best, my friend:

|> Don't let the
|> hype on non-products fool you. Replication Server is a recipe for
|> failure.

Oracle's failure to provide a real product on a timely basis, that is. Sybase will be content to let the real users of TODAY speak for themselves...

/Luis

--
Luis Miguel. Replication Server Engineering, Sybase Inc.
arpanet: luism_at_sybase.com