Oracle Guru wanted for full time job - major project - Burlington Mass.

From: Charles D Havener <cdh_at_world.std.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1993 19:42:55 GMT

I am a software engineer at Epsilon Data Management in Burlington, Mass. I know our group ( HPC High Performance Computing ) is looking for several Oracle experts. The project is just starting and will use State of the Art equipment for a Four Terabyte data base. This group is just finishing a major Thinking Machines CM-5 application too. I know next to nothing about Oracle ( I think 7.0 7.1 is what we want ). This is a really great place to work. I would be happy to talk to anyone who might be interested, I can steer you to the managers.
cdh_at_epsilon.com 617-273-2630 x6064 Received on Mon Aug 16 1993 - 21:42:55 CEST

Original text of this message