Re: Connecting Oracle 6 with FTP

From: Dave Mausner <dlm_at_dlogics.dlogics.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1993 10:51:39

In article <21f1ua$t5s_at_obelix.tsg.com> me_at_ix.tsg.com (My Account) writes:

> systems but I cannot connect the Oracle WIndows forms to the UNIX-served
> database. Before hand, I have started SQLTCP and used what I believe is
> the correct remote connect string.
>
> Any ideas?
Readers of this newsgroup should supply ORA error numbers or error messages when asking the net for an opinion. In this case, the poster should have included his CONFIG.ORA and ORACLE.INI files for reference.

--
Dave Mausner / Sr Consultant / Datalogics division of Frame Technology Inc
441 W Huron / Chicago IL 60610 / +1-312-266-4450 / "Just show me the code"