Oracle Financials - Period Status

From: Deborah Rech <dsr_at_philabs.philips.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1993 19:14:10 GMT

Someone in our accounting department has inadvertently changed the status of several periods from 'Future - Entry' and 'Never Opened' to 'Open' or 'Closed', and shifted the 'Future - Entry' period forward 5 months.

Oracle support and the manuals insist that there is no systematic way to change a period back to 'F-E' or 'N O' once opened or closed. Does anyone have any ideas how we could accomplish this without creating havoc with gl_balances and other tables?

Debby Received on Wed Jul 07 1993 - 21:14:10 CEST

Original text of this message