3rd-party Front Ends for Oracle?

From: John D. Evans <jdevans_at_athena.mit.edu>
Date: 11 Jun 1993 17:24:31 GMT

Hi folks,

After gaining 300 more gray hairs learning to design Oracle*Forms (and THEN trying to convince disgruntled users that THIS was the state-of-the-art), I've decided there's GOT to be a better way.

So... what Third-party Oracle GUIs do you know about?

I'm interested in products for Mac OS, Windows, X11, Motif, and OpenLook -- take your pick.

Oracle doesn't provide any info on these products, and I must not be reading the right magazines. (I do know a bit about Oracle*Card for the Mac, which I hear is O.K. but $$expensive$$.)

Thanks for any info you can give me! I'll post a summary of e-mail replies in a week or so.

John Evans
jdevans_at_mit.edu

"I like getting on elevators when it's just me and a kid. Then, I push *all* the buttons, somebody else gets on, and he gets the blame!" -- Lorne Elliot Received on Fri Jun 11 1993 - 19:24:31 CEST

Original text of this message