Re: 3rd-party Front Ends for Oracle?

From: Thomas Cox <tcox_at_qiclab.scn.rain.com>
Date: 13 Jun 93 21:06:24 GMT

jdevans_at_athena.mit.edu (John D. Evans) writes:

>I'm interested in products for Mac OS, Windows, X11,
>Motif, and OpenLook -- take your pick.

>Oracle doesn't provide any info on these products,

  Wrong. Oracle provides a very large catalog, either free or for a   nominal fee, listing compatible third party products.

  Try one of the Oracle 800 numbers and ask for the "Business Alliance   Program Catalog" or the "Third party products catalog". I always use   800-ORACLE-1, which is the wrong one, but the only one I can ever   remember. They then transfer me (usually).

  • Tom -- Thomas Cox DoD #1776 '91 CB 750 Nighthawk tcox_at_qiclab.scn.rain.com The Platinum Rule: "Do Unto Others As They Want To Be Done Unto"