Wanted: Oracle on DOS checklist.

From: <rzx2122_at_mcvax2.d48.lilly.com>
Date: 11 May 93 12:38:04 EST

Does anyone have a checklist of things to do to get Oracle V6 to run with windows. I'm just getting started and would like not to waste time.

I'm also going to be installing Forms 4.0 for Windows (beta).

I'll compile a MSDOS/Oracle checklist and post here.

TIA, Tom Harleman INET 72072.2122_at_compuserve.com

                                            chicago ,--------+  detroit
Tom Harleman                                        |        |
INOUG Committee Member                              |Indiana |
Paradigm Consulting, Inc.                 st.       | Oracle |
11080 Willowmere Drive                    louis     |  Users |
Indianapolis, IN  46280                             |   Group|
USA                                                 |        |
                                                    |      _,+cincinnati
INTERNET:   72072.2122_at_compuserve.com               /   _,'
Compuserve: 72072,2122                             /_,-'louisville
                                                   `