How to remove users

From: Jacqui Thompson <thompson_at_cc.und.ac.za>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1993 07:53:46 GMT

Hi,
 I have a query about removing users from our oracle system.  We are running Oracle V6.0.34.

 I have revoked all grants to tables that these users may have, and have   also revoked the connect privelege from them. After this they still   seem to be on the system (with no priveleges) if I look at the view   dba_users.

 Is there a way in which I can remove these users from my system altogether?  Please email your replies to the address below.  Thank you in advance

  • Jacqui.
    • Jacqui Thompson
    • Oracle Database Administrator
    • University of Natal
    • Email Address : Thompson_at_wpo.cc.und.ac.za