Oracle Ncube.

From: Sundeep Kumar <skumar_at_sdf.lonestar.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1993 00:45:09 GMT

I am looking for some detailed information on Oracle NCube Database Machine. I am interested in the Ammount of Data that the M/c can handle (eg :1 terrabyte etc) and what kind of DBMS it runs. Also, names of any installations that have NCUBE installed would help.

I work for a Major Credit comapny that is interested in the NCUBE but is trying to determine how much of the NCUBE technology is cuurently available and how much is still under Research.

Somtime back, I had posted a query inquiring about solutions to VLDB's and Oracle seemed to be the preffered Choice. Now the Comapny is trying to choose between NCR and Oracle Ncube.

Any comparitive evalutions are welcome.

EMAIL: skumar_at_sdf.lonestar.org Received on Tue Mar 23 1993 - 01:45:09 CET

Original text of this message