Re: JAM & Oracle

From: Todd Young <tyoung_at_stpaul.ncr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1993 22:23:06 GMT

In article <dtb.731904281_at_otto> dtb_at_otto (David Bath) writes:

>One thing you forgot to say about JAM is that is supports full regular
>expression pattern matching on fields rather than the rather dain-bramaged
>% and ? wildcards. Unix people will appreciate this, as will C gurus who
>use the regex(p) library routines.

>BTW, if you want an EASY interface from C to regular expressions, check
>out the strsed(3) package from comp.sources.unix - HOT!!!!

I probably left out a number of 'goodies' that JAM has to offer, including that fact that there are NO runtime or royalty fees. I feel that JYACC gets slighted in contrast to the products from larger, more vocal companies. I thought I'd repost this and offer the telephone number and address of JYACC in case there are any interested readers.

JYACC Inc.
212 John Street
New York NY.
10038

Phone: 212-267-7722
FAX: 212-608-6753
Todd Young Todd.Young_at_St.Paul.NCR.com NCR Corp.
612-638-7582
"What, Me Worry ?" Received on Fri Mar 12 1993 - 23:23:06 CET

Original text of this message