Re: Keep questions AND answers on the net

From: Hari Seldon psychohistorian <bill_at_chaos.cs.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1993 17:44:45 GMT

In <1993Mar9.011223.10250_at_ml.csiro.au> jstander_at_ml.csiro.au (Jeff Stander) writes:

>In article 24143_at_cbfsb.cb.att.com, colten_at_cbnewsb.cb.att.com (marc.colten) writes:
>>If anyone has encountered these problems and have a solution,
>>or can state authoritatively that there is no solution, I'd
>>appreciate an e-mail>
>>

>I keep reading requests (like this one) for people to EMAIL their
>answers. For questions of general interest or problems with SQL*FORMS,
[deleted]

you should do this:

Please e-mail responses directly to me, and I'll post a summary of collected information at a later stage.

please read your netiquette ;-)

bill pociengel

--
llbi locgeenpi " i'm a little confused right now"
for those who pay attention. i'm now configuring my new site and