Looking for database/stat/graphics applicatioN

From: Robert Ashcroft <rna_at_leland.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 92 00:16:34 GMT

We are looking for a software application for the PC with the following characteristics:

Querying, regression analysis, statistical graphics preferably menu driven (point and click).

For example we would like to read in some data, pull certain values that match certain criteria, run regression analyses, and graph the data and the regression easily. It also has to run on a PC though this could be as powerful a 486 as you like.

No single package that we are aware of is capable of doing all these things. We'd be happy using a combination of two packages, so long as they mesh well, if a single package is not available. Ease of use is key.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS ACCOUNT! Instead, please reply to: biondim%brazil_at_uunet.uu.net

                      or  uunet!brazil!biondim