Re: Call one form from another (SQLFORMS)

From: <kuismin_at_ntc02.tele.nokia.fi>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1992 06:10:49 GMT

--
    Try this:

    1.  use global parameter to pass the value of the key field to
        form you want to call next.

                :global.key := 'XXX';

    2. In called form's KEY-STARTUP-trigger copy the global value
       to another field and start the query for the block you want.

                :dummy_block.key := :global.key;
                execute_query;

    3. Define block's query as follows:

                where :block.key like :dummy_block.key

    4. In order to be able to do other type of queries in same
       block, you have to expand the key field into '%' in
       KEY-ENTQRY-trigger:

                :dummy_block.key := '%';
                enter_query;

    Hope this helps!