Re: Active users

From: David Bath <dtb_at_otto>
Date: 30 Nov 92 01:35:23 GMT

mgrimley_at_ems.cdc.com (Mary Grimley) writes:

>I am looking for a way for a Pro*C program to retrieve a list of all
>the users who are currently using the database. I have been reading
>through the data dictionary views but I do not see any views that
>identify the active users.

You might try looking at SYS.AUD$ table - I haven't done it myself, but the data inside it looks promising with appropriate joins and restrictions. You may have to turn auditing on for connections thoigh for this to work.

I also heard there were undocumented tables that monitor in sql*dba uses - anybody hear about these ?

--
David T. Bath
email: 	dtb_at_otto.bf.rmit.oz.au