Ada, OCI, double with Encina

From: Alan Beal <ALANB_at_OWGVM0.VNET.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 92 16:27:44 EST

Can someone help me with the following two questions:

  1. Is there an Ada version of OCI or is it supported only in C? Does the Pro*Ada precompiler produce Ada code or C code?
  2. When we try to update (insert/update) a table column that is defined as NUMBER(11,2) using a double (using Pro*C), we get a 'mdiv zero' error when our application uses Encina. Without Encina, it works fine, and using a VARCHAR host variable works in either case. Does anyone know why (does Encina use a different math library)?
Alan Beal         alanb_at_owgvm0.vnet.ibm.com
                  (607)751-2026