Invoking SQLReports from a C program

From: Praveen Mereddy <pkm1_at_Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1992 23:16:57 GMT

I have to use. I don't know much about SQLMenus, so I want to use 'C' for this purpose. Do U know the commands that invokes Reportwriter from a C program. I don't know how to send parameters to the reportwriter from the Main program.

For example:

I want to print a report on the EXPENDITURE of a company from ----- date, to ------------ date.

I have a table ITEM, which contains ITEMID, DATE, COST, etc.

OR

2. If I give the vendorid = ---------, then it should print all the equipment received from the vendor. I have all the required tables.

for this example I have a table caled EQUIP_VENDOR which contains EQUIPID, VENDID. Thanks for sparing some time for me

Praveen
pkm1_at_ra.msstate.edu Received on Thu Nov 05 1992 - 17:16:57 CST