View questions...

From: Un Fu <un_at_gdstech.GRUMMAN.COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1992 17:02:54 GMT

How can I get the block usage of a view I created? Looked into "user_extents" and it only displays block usages of tables.

Also how do I direct the creation of a view or several views to use a temporary, TEMP_TS, tablespace. I see one can specify which tablespace to create a table at, but not on the 'CREATE VIEW' command.

I have been asking lots of question lately and this newsgroup has been tremendously responsive. THANK YOU ALL, FOLKS!

Un Un Fu Internet: un_at_gdstech.grumman.com Disclaimer: I am solely responsible for what I am saying here!
Un Un Fu Internet: un_at_gdstech.grumman.com Disclaimer: I am solely responsible for what I am saying here!