ReportWriter with Pro*C

From: Helena Heikka <hheikka_at_aut.abb.se>
Date: 21 Sep 92 12:05:30 GMT

I wonder if it is possible to do the following with Pro*C and SQL*ReportWriter(V1.1.12).

I have write a Pro*C program that returns n-rows. Now I want to use SQL*RW to execute the Pro*C program and present the rows returned by the Pro*C program.

Only the parameter values in SQL*RW shall be used to select destination type, device,printer description file and one parameter(X) that are sent to the Pro*C program. No query in SQL*RW exist only a text header.

I use Pro*C because it was inpossible to solve the problem in SQL*RW because I want the table name in the select statement to be an input parameter.

The report shall look like this:

 Parameter: X                 Date: 920921

           Object Report

 Column Name		Column Value
 ColumnXXX                 123
 ColumnRRR                  N