Can I get to Oracle NLM from OS/2 1.3 PC?

From: Richard Holowczak <holowczk_at_rwja.umdnj.edu>
Date: 22 Sep 92 02:38:53 GMT

Hello once again. Is anyone out there using OS/2 1.3 machines on a Novell Netware LAN? Specifically, does Oracle make a version of SQL*Net which runs under OS/2 and can connect to Oracle Server for Netware? I will (might) be getting a machine with OS/2 version of Oracle tools and Oracle CASE Tools. I would like to use this machine on a Novell Network and perhaps have the CASE tools update the Oracle Server database.

Comments? Hints?

Thanks,

Rich Holowczak
Rutgers University Received on Tue Sep 22 1992 - 04:38:53 CEST

Original text of this message