Re: (SOLUTION ENCLOSED) Re: SQL*Reportwriter last page eject

From: Devan F. Dewey <dewey_at_centerline.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1992 20:24:47 GMT

In article <fragante.712433433_at_unixg.ubc.ca>, fragante_at_unixg.ubc.ca (Gv Fragante) wrote:

> >There are three possible changes that will fix this problem!

> >One:
> > Add an "fs=:"
> > (ie: nothing) to the 'wide' and 'dflt' definitions (if that's all
> > you use).
>
> Looks like the most viable method.

I've already tried this, and it doesn't seem to work. I added the fs=: parameter to the printdef.dat file and recompiled, but I am still getting the extra page (e.i., the form feed and the end of the file)

We are writing all our reports to file and then using the a2ps unix utility to translate ascii to postscript. Our final destination are Apple LaserWriters and PS enhanced HP's

Is there anything else I should be doing?

> >-Andy
> > just an oracle customer
>

> Thanks.
>
> GV

               Devan F. Dewey | Senior Systems Analyst
          CenterLine Software | dewey_at_centerline.com
            10 Fawcett Street | "Leme esplain - no dere is
          Cambridge, MA 02138 | too much. Leme sum up."
                                       -Inigo Montoya