HELP with Simple SQL Query

From: Eva Vanderwerf <evanderw_at_mpr.ca>
Date: 9 Jun 92 22:01:00 GMT

HI,

	I am trying to create a list of 'badges' with name and address,
	but the query I have keeps putting blank lines in between each
	'badge'.   Is there any way to get rid of the blank lines ?
	I've included my query and the output as I get it now.

	Thanks in advance

Eva (evanderw_at_mprgate.mpr.ca)

set term off;
set pagesize 4000;
set linesize 75;
set heading off;
set space 0;
set feedback off;
set echo off;
clear breaks;
column emp_name			format A75;
column street_address		format A75;
column city_address		format A75;

select  emp_name,
	street_address,
	city_address
from 	employees;

The way I get it:
COOK, Robert
#100 - 7360 Halifax Street
Toronto, ON

OLPU, Jim
100 Howard Avenue
Toronto, ON

APAXE, Erik
100 5th Street
Toronto, ON

The way I want it:
COOK, Robert
#100 - 7360 Halifax Street
Toronto, ON
OLPU, Jim
100 Howard Avenue
Toronto, ON
APAXE, Erik
100 5th Street
Toronto, ON
--
  Eva Vanderwerf                  | Voice    :  (604) 293-6072