Running Batch Reports

From: Neil Greene <deepthought!neil_at_ms.uky.edu>
Date: 9 Jun 92 20:12:01 GMT

I have thought of several ways to accomplish the following but I am wondering if anyone else has done the following.

I am not running TPL on my system running Oracle 6.x.xx., I have SQL*ReportWriter installed. ReportWriter tables are stored under each users account. I have the option of issuing each db their own account or using the same "guest" account since all access restrictions apply the same across the board.

However, I have the following scenario in which a particular user logged into the database wants to run a report for the following people:

John Smith, 407-18-3748
Barbara Greene, 748-83-9937

I want to build a list with the above social security values which will then call a report and display each records MASTER-DETAIL-RELATIONSHIPs. Each database login should be able to run their own batch-reports.

--
Neil Greene
ARCI, Inc.