Re: oracle training

From: Teresa Nicholls <beatle_at_sentry.larc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1992 17:18:22 GMT

   Date: 26 Feb 92 16:19:42 GMT
   Sender: root_at_ucsbcsl.ucsb.edu

   has anyone gone to any of the Oracle sponsered training classes?    I am looking at the Architecture & Administration class. If you have    any experiences, both good and bad, I would be enterested in hearing    about them. I am particulary interested in the quality and content of the    training.

   Bob Garcia
   Letters & Science Computing Services
   College of Letters & Science
   University of Ca, Santa Barbara
   e-mail: bob_at_voltaire.ucsb.edu

Bob,

My lead and I have taken the beginning classes, and were quite pleased. She will take the Arch and Admin class later, so I can tell you something about that when she gets back. These classes were at Bethesda, Md.

Teresa Received on Wed Feb 26 1992 - 18:18:22 CET

Original text of this message