Testing for Oracle.

From: Jesse W. Asher <jessea_at_homecare.COM>
Date: 16 Jan 92 21:41:08 GMT

We need to do some testing on a 486 running Oracle to see if it will handle what we want to do with it. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to approach this and if anyone could suggest some reading material on the subject. We need to test performance related issues to see how it will perform and then we will address tuning related issues later to optimize the whole thing. Anyone have any ideas on the subject?

--
      Jesse W. Asher        NIC Handle:  JA268         Phone: (901)386-5061
                       Health Sphere of America Inc.