Re: Migration tool

From: dvdtknsn <dvdtknsn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:40:37 -0800 (PST)

> Is there any free or open source tool I could use? I don't need it to
> have fancy graphics or make everything for me; any improvement over
> writing it all from scratch will be welcome. I'm interested in DB
> structure, not data.

Hi there,
[Quoted] [Quoted] Although it's won't be free when it is released, Schema Compare for Oracle is currently free to use during its pre-release period, which is now. You can download the latest build from the link below:

http://www.red-gate.com/Products/schema_compare_for_oracle/index.htm

Bear in mind that this is early access software, so please understand that there may be bugs. Of course we'd be very interested if you would give us your feedback if you choose to trial the tool.

Kind regards,

David Atkinson, Product Manager, Red Gate Software Received on Sun Jan 17 2010 - 19:40:37 CET

Original text of this message